____ _____ _____ ____ _____ _____ _____
| \| __| __| \| __ | |_ _|
| | | __| __| | | __ -| | | | |
- !!register pubkey-url
- Associates the ascii-armored, exported GPG public key at `pubkey-url` with your nick for authentication. Paste your public key here.
- !!up [nick]
- Voices either yourself or an optional `nick`.
- !!down [nick]
- Removes voice from either yourself or another `nick`.
- !!v otp
- Performs the previously requested command associated with the decrypted `otp`.
- !!rate nick rating [note]
- Rates the given `nick` with an optional `note`.
- !!unrate nick
- Removes your previous rating of `nick`.
- !!deed url
- Takes the GPG-signed document at `url`, verifies it, and bundles it once per hour with other deeds as described here. Note that this command must be issued from within #trilema .
- !!subscribe url
- Given an RSS or Atom `url`, the bot will alert you to new entries via private message.
- !!deposit amount
- Initiates a deposit of the specified `amount` to your wallet account. After responding to the challenge, you will be given a slightly greater amount to send to the bot's address, which includes the bot's deducted deposit fee. Send exactly the amount specified or you will lose your coin.
- Returns your wallet balance.
- Returns your entire account history.
- !!pay to-nick amount
- Sends `amount` to `to-nick` from your available balance.
- !!invoice to-nick amount [memo]
- Sends `to-nick` an invoice for `amount` with optional `memo` field. Consider placing a URL in the `memo` field.
- Displays the invoices you sent to others.
- !!cancel-invoice recipient-nick invoice-number
- Cancels the invoice identified by `invoice-number` which you sent `recipient-nick`.
- Displays the invoices you received from others.
- !!pay-invoice sender-nick invoice-number
- Pays the invoice identified by `invoice-number` which you received from `sender-nick`.
- !!reject-invoice sender-nick invoice-number
- Marks as rejected the invoice identified by `invoice-number` which you received from `sender-nick`.
- !!withdraw amount to-btc-address
- Requests that `amount` be withdrawn from your available balance and sent to `to-btc-address`. This step shall be performed by a human operator after reviewing account history. Expect at least one day of processing. Bitcoin transaction fees shall be deducted from your account.
- !!gettrust [from-nick] to-nick
- Calculates the L1 and L2 trust between the given nicks. If only a single nick is given, your nick is used as `from-nick`.
- !!key nick
- Pastes and links the GPG public key associated with `nick`.
- !!rated [from-nick] to-nick
- Retrieves the rating of `to-nick` by `from-nick`, which can be omitted as with !!gettrust.
- !!ratings [nick]
- Returns a pasted s-expression of ratings `nick` made. Uses your nick by default.
- !!reputation [nick]
- Returns a pasted s-expression of ratings others made about `nick`, or you by default.
- Returns a pasted s-expression of the complete WoT database.